3.23.2011

[ a new, incredibly busy, life ]

i no longer have constant access to my computer. this is slowly killing me! here is my life in pictures... 

some of my favorite cakes i've decorated recently:














some pups i love:

my guy, igor

igor and mugsy

sissy furlong

[iggy pop]

[this last pupper is the office dog! oh... did i mention i have a new job? yeah, i'm really excited about it!]

some new things in my life:

[a koala bear pin from this guy i like]

[after years and years of pining, new sheets and an anthropologie-esq comforter]

[the man i love :)]

[a thank-you for doing a professional (!) portfolio review]

[the view from the parking lot at my new job]

[him now]

[and him then. cutest kid i've ever seen!]

[big girl filing system!]

[sweet basil baby buds!]

[my new herb garden. part one: rosemary & cilantro]

[my herb garden. part two: oregano & sweet basil]

i have more going on in my life now, more than ever. there are days when i feel like i've spread myself too thin. or have promised 100% to too many things/people/places/projects/etc... but i've also never been happier. more pictures... and hopefully more updates in the immediate future!

No comments:

Post a Comment