2.08.2010

[ three of my favorite things ]



so, a couple posts ago i mentioned getting new glasses. well here they are! pretty happy with the thick black frames, i wanted a pair of vintage ray bans, but there were so many complications! insurance being the major thing, price being the other.

this picture also contains two of my other loves right now. slate gray nail polish and my circle ring, found here. circles are kind of my thing right now, i have them everywhere! (even as a tattoo... my one and only!)

the final point of interest in this photo is on my index finger knuckle. i have a "c" shaped scar there from a dishwashing mishap 9 months ago. together with my circle ring my hand says "co", as my little sister rachael points out all the time :)

2 comments:

  1. Those glasses are pretty snazzy on you! The scar talkin' made me queasy, but I suppose at least you have a fascinating little memento...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! it happened right before finals week last year. i couldn't bend my hand to hold a pen or an exacto knife. i still don't know how i managed it all!

    ReplyDelete