2.10.2010

[ movie review ]



stardust = cutest movie ever!!

this movie came out a couple years ago, 2007 to be exact, and i didn't see it then, but let me tell you, it was worth the wait. i've been feeling pretty blue lately, not really sad, just disappointed and kind of numb. given what's been going on with a certain boy in my life it's not surprising really, but i'm tired of my lack of emotions.

today was the perfect day to be lazy too! my area of the country is in the snow belt so we are used to obscene amounts of snow. unlike the rest of the east we haven't gotten the apocalyptic amounts of snow; that changed today. no more than usual really, but too much for me to brave leaving the house :) i was very fortunate to have this movie waiting in my mailbox after lunch.

a-dorable. i can't stress enough how cute this movie is! and i recommend it to anyone looking for a feel good/slightly chick flick movie. it was suspenseful, charming, funny, and just completely lovely. oh goodness, it made me so happy! i am a complete sucker for a love story, and i feel for this hook, line, and sinker ha!




another new love in my life are basset hounds. good lord, i took one out to play with at our mall's pet store and my heart melted! she was running around the little room falling all over the place, tripping on her ears. it took everything i had not to break down and take her home right then and there. but having a highly allergic mother and living under her roof were reason enough to postpone my purchase. bad news. the pup was teething, so my hand is pretty scratched up and bleeding in a couple spots. whoops...

i really want puppies. but i have to wait that one out. for now, i'll go to the mall and play with the puppies waiting for homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment