4.23.2010

[ cap city ]

i'm heading to columbus this weekend for a mini vacation before my life is re-taken over by work. yes, that's right, i landed myself a job. as of right now the job is only a part time gig, however the owner believes it will form into a full time opportunity in the next few months. i'm not going to lie, i really enjoy being unemployed. i like having all this time to myself. the last time i remember feeling this way i was a sophomore in high school. after that art/design took over my life and i've been running on empty since then. as much as i'm looking forward to this new challenge, i'm also not exactly 100% about it.

i've been pretty exhausted lately. i'm going to the gym five times a week and then going out with my grandma about three to four times a week to visit my great grandpa. i'd never assume that going to visit him would be so draining, but it is. i can't imagine how the little lady does it every day; sometimes twice a day. i'm convinced my grandma is wonder woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment