4.05.2010

[ fail ]



the month of march was not good to me. after a long over due trip to columbus, ohio, i suffered a crippling head cold for a couple weeks. after recovering from this nasty bit of sickness my great grandpa t's health started spiraling. my grandma goes out to visit him everyday, and i took to the practice as well. she'd pick me up and we'd go out together. i was her support system i guess? i don't know how much support i gave her, but it seemed to be a little easier on her with me there. plus i could provide comedic relief when she would brush his dentures... so gross.

i applied for a job with a company in boulder, colorado last month too. here are some pictures of what i created for them:



i made a "mini-portfolio" to send to them, did a french fold of the portfolio pages, and made covers out of a gray wool and leather. it was the first creative thing i've done since graduating and i couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! i also created another pattern for the back of my resume/cover letters. i've jumped on the plaid trend hard, as you can tell by the back of my cover letter...






No comments:

Post a Comment